The BID offers impartial support to businesses on how they can be more efficient with their traditional operating costs.
The aim of the service is to identify, assist and realise direct benefits for the businesses through reviewing and making recommendations on key areas of their business expenditure.
The services include:
- Energy – Electricity & Gas (Procurement, Management and Efficiency)
- Water – Procurement, Auditing, Measurement
- Telecoms – Fixed Line, Mobile, Broadband, Digital Support, IT Support, Design Services, Hosting
- Merchant Services – Credit Card Terminals, Online Trading Platforms, Cardless Technology, E-Merchant Solutions
- Pest Control Services – Annual Contracts, Spot Cleaning and Commercial Sanitisation
- Insurance – Commercial Buildings & Contents, Employers Liability, Public Liability etc
If you are a Ripon BID business and would like to meet the representative from ‘Place Support Partnership’ on their next visit to Ripon, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org