Events in Ripon
Springtime Masterclass with Jonathan Moseley at Grantley Hall
Mar 28 - 10:00 am - 4:30 pm| £150
Celebrity florist, Jonathan Moseley, is back at Grantley Hall for a series of workshops in 2023!
With over 25 years of industry experience and featuring in all of the major Royal Horticultural Society flower shows, including Chelsea, Hampton Court, Tatton and Malvern; Jonathan is one of the UK’s most celebrated florists. His exclusive masterclass will showcase how to deliver stunning seasonal floral displays.
Your masterclass with Jonathan will allow you to learn first-hand from his expertise on how to create your very own floral display, using sensational seasonal flowers. Whilst we will provide the tools required for the workshop, we do suggest bringing along your your own floristry scissors should you own some.
Your ticket on the day will include:
- Tea and coffee on arrival at 10:00am
- Creative flower arranging class hosted by Jonathan Mosely, utilising the very best of spring’s new flora 10:30am – 12:00pm
- Your chance to ask Jonathan all your questions in a Q&A session 12:00pm – 12:30pm
- A delicious two-course luncheon with a glass of wine or soft drink 12:45pm – 2:00pm
- Demonstration and interactive workshop 2:00pm – 4:30pm
- Your very own luxury spring flower arrangement to take home
To view the menu, click here.
For more information or to inform us of any dietary requirements, please contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01765620070. Please note that we require any information about dietary requirements by the 21st March 2023.
Save the date! Future masterclasses at Grantley Hall are on the following dates: 29th November and 13th December. Keep an eye on our What’s On page for the events which will be added three months ahead of time.
Book here: Booking link