Paranormal Adventure at Ripon Prison & Police Museum
Jul 29 - 8:30 pm - Jul 30 - 2:00 am | £35
Come with us on an adventure ….
Following the footsteps of prisoners and law enforcers from Victorian times in this unique and beautiful Museum. As part of the Ripon Museum Trust the Prison and Police Museum is a separate 2 story building with whitewashed cells and barred windows. (the Museum has disabled access to both floors).
We can’t wait to explore the cells of this Victorian building, investigating for any spirits left roaming the buildings. Most Haunted visited the site in 2017 (season 19 episode 7) and filmed unexplained noises and interactions.
Your time with us will include:
An evening of paranormal investigation with experienced team members
- Light refreshments including cold drinks and snacks
- Demonstrations of all our paranormal equipment
- Vigils/experiments with our team members
- The opportunity to use our equipment to go off and conduct your own experiments
- The opportunity to ask your own ‘yes/no’ questions to the pendulum board and Angel Card readings
LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE
PARKING available outside and across the road in the car park.
*MINIMUM AGE 16 (ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT OR GUARDIAN)