Events in Ripon
Jul 29 - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm| £12
Gurkha Fundraising Day
We are proud to be hosting this Nepali themed day to raise funds for the Gurkha Welfare Trust.
Come and enjoy the day with a variety of activities; meet local Nepalese Volunteers in their traditional dress and watch the intriguing Kuri Dance.
Garden opens at 10am
Also book on to one of our two fascinating talks also available – £3 per person book with garden entry
• Jim Morton at 11am – Jim recounts his incredible 18-month life changing fundraising walk around Great Britain.
• Garden Talk at 2.30pm – Discover all about what makes this Himalayan Garden & Sculpture Park special.
Other activities taking place between 11am – 3pm include:
• Kukri Dancing Demonstration at 12.30
• Doco Dash Races at 1-2pm – could you be a Gurkha?
• Tibetan Prayer Flag Making
• Creating soundscapes with the Himalayan Signing Bowl
• Join in the Yeti Hunt
• Get creative on the giant Himalayan Doodle
Normal Garden Entry applies. Kids Go Free. Book all tickets from garden website
Ticket Cost: 12