As part of our work to reduce costs for businesses Ripon BID has secured a 10% discount to all BID member from Croner.
Established since 1941 and Croner offer market leading outsourced Employment Law/HR and/or Health & Safety Support. They help their clients to save time, hassle and money and stay safe and compliant. Croner have over 12,000 clients across the UK of all shapes and sizes.
Croner are offering to provide a free of charge onsite business health check for any BID members who would like a critique of their existing documentation (contracts of employment/employee handbook/health & safety policy/safety handbooks/and any other relevant policies) to ensure they are compliant with the latest legislation and have the relevant waivers to give them protection for their business. Croner will be able to provide free legal advice in that meeting for any live issues they may have.
Please contact Croner’s Ripon business adviser Christian Squires on: 07970 334 033 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for your FREE business health check.
Croner can offer the following benefits for full clients…
- 24/7 HR/Employment Law advice 365 days per year from our team of consultants. They can help with everything from recruitment to redundancy and it is case managed support so help with emails/letters/scripts for meetings. Poor performance issues, long term sickness management and help managing mental health are some of the areas we can help with.
- Bespoke contracts of employment and employee handbook tailored to the business’s culture and ethos.
- Legal protection and insurance against tribunals.
- Employee Assistance Programme which provides telephone and onsite counselling support for all employees.
- Award-winning cloud based people management software including clocking in app, expenses app, holiday, absence, overtime management and rota system.
- 24/7 Support for help with accidents and near misses and risk assessments.
- Health & Safety audits, documentation, software including e-learning training, task and accident management and risk assessments.